Transmisie’s main production programme is to work comprehensively in the following product groups:
All the products and services Transmisie offers are manufactured in certified control processes.
Transmisie engineering prepares custom solutions that meet customer needs, offering individually tailored technical consulting either to select the optimal solution or finding an application solution.
With specific order, we create an individual project plan you need to authorise before it is implemented.
We design unique solutions with resources, capacities, time schedule, and overall project management efficiently planned
- Input parameters defined and measured on-site
- Comprehensive tasks and offers prepared
- Technical feasibility study including calculations and analyses
- Operation savings and positive environmental impact analysis
- Design documentation implemented
We offer high-efficiency solutions everywhere
- With requirements to minimise operation costs and care for equipment
- Emphasising the environment and low power consumption
- In demanding operational conditions such as high dust formation, low/high temperatures, high humidity, limited space, 24/7 operation and large dynamic loads and strains
- To optimise and modernise original technology
- When designing technically demanding, non-standard and/or original designs.
Development and Innovation
Separate services available in development and innovation of gearboxes, drives, machinery and technological assemblies.
In our projects we collaborate closely with customers to meet their requirements. Transmisie engineering performs site inspections and on-site measurements, Transmisie engineering also works with customer-prepared designs.
We offer application and new technological solutions for our customers in the following areas:
- Developing, producing and testing prototypes
- Drafting structure documentation (CAD, Creo Parametric)
- Kinematic and geometrical calculations (KissSys, KissSoft)
- Strength analysis calculations using final elements (Creo Simulate)
- Project studies, implementation projects
- 3D measurement and virtual model creation
- Calculating mechanical variables
- Designing and constructing testing and checking workstations
Transmisie engineering focuses mainly on gearbox and drive systems, mechanical engineering and both lifting and handling mechanisms.
All of these services can be provided partially
Recently, Transmisie engineering invested more than € 2 million to modernise our production capacities and raise our environmental production standard.
Our production meets STN 9001:2009 and VDA 6.3 standards for multiple-shift operations. Here at Transmisie engineering, we are constantly seeking to improve technological processes and retrain our employees.
Production includes an inspection department that checks individual components with a 3D meter prior to product assembly. Final product assembly is followed by functional testing and a load test when one is agreed.
Supply Chain Management:
We collaborate with our suppliers in order to maintain the high quality of our products, working with trustworthy partners and verifying the quality of production processes and input components in line with either ISO 9001:2009 or VDA 6.3
Depending on what is delivered, our suppliers are required to provide us with material certificates, KD measurement attests, thermal processing records (for core hardness, surface hardness, cement layer thickness, strength limit and more), quality labels, product/part completeness certificates and 2.2 STN EN 10 204 declarations of conformity
Growing sales have sparked interest among us in collaborating with new single-part and small-series production suppliers, especially those producing gears, precise parts (milling, lathing, grinding), selling bearings, gaskets, clutches, electric motors, binding material and other parts, suppling burnouts (incl. stainless steel), and collaborating in centring, bending, shot-blasting and other machine construction technological operations.
Servicing and Repairs
One of our strengths is warranty and post-warranty service, monitoring over the long term how happy customers are with the quality of our products and services.
- A standard quote of our services includes our engineers present at installation and commissioning by participating in assembly and completion, while help with functional and comprehensive testing and commissioning.
- We can prepare individual plans for installation, disassembly – assembly and calculated analysis, designing and producing specific assembly tools and managing installation projects.
- Our network of certified service partners installs and services our products throughout Europe, Asia and North America.
- We also offer for new generation products on-site monitoring and diagnostics of selected products, including optimising of service activities.
- Original spare parts for our own products can be delivered to you anytime.
- We can provide long-term contractual service within scheduled visual inspections, maintenance and servicing in case of breakdowns.
We also service and repair third-party equipment.
We are an authorised Bauer Gear Motor service partner.